Did anyone ever mention...

Highway6

I don't think it is 100% true...

I also can't imagine why our super nice and professional staff would start berating their starting QB about something that happened 10 days before in front of the team...

Something with the story doesn't jive...and you better believe I speak jive.

Its called coaching, where do you get "berating" out of it, unless it just fits your agenda of continued Nebraska coach hate. seems odd for a supposed Husker fan.

BTW; it was 100% true. Sean Callahan reported on it, among others.

• Fire 1

I also can't imagine why our super nice and professional staff would start berating their starting QB about something that happened 10 days before in front of the team...

Its called coaching, where do you get "berating" out of it, unless it just fits your agenda of continued Nebraska coach hate. seems odd for a supposed Husker fan.

I said "I can't imagine why..."

Meaning I don't believe it

Post the original report and the others.

From what I saw, it was a sole ESPN beat writer tweet that was then repeated.

Journalistic integrity and standards are down across the board but no where more so than in sports coverage.

Exactly! How would this not be a HUGE story!

Think about it...

1. New coaching staff

2. Major college football team

3. Starting QB walks out of practice

Yet...there was like one tweet...

And not one "reporter" asked a player or coach about it???

How do you know it's true if all you did is read about it? You have to actually BE THERE to witness it and see their facial expressions and read their minds, otherwise your opinion has no merit, right?

If it is true then I have no problem with Langsdorf getting on him about his decision making and execution because honestly that's what a coach does. Tommy walking out on the other hand is a different story. Take your lumps and know that he just wants you to be the best player you can be.

• Fire 1

There's only one single mention of this story.

LJS, OWH, or even HOL (including Sean Callahan) do not mention it anywhere.

I believe he mentioned it on his radio segment on 1620

You also conveniently left out that Nick confirmed it with 4 different sources that were at practice. One of them could very well have been Sean Callahan.

If it is true then I have no problem with Langsdorf getting on him about his decision making and execution because honestly that's what a coach does. Tommy walking out on the other hand is a different story. Take your lumps and know that he just wants you to be the best player you can be.

I agree...same reason I never cared when Bo ripped a guys ass...or when Bobby Knight ripped guys.