Scott Frost to coach at KSU

I think that was one of the reasons that he decided to go to KSUcks. The coach that he had at Tampa Bay is now coaching at KSU and is implementing a version of the Tampa 2 defense (cover 2)

Wont matter though Taylor will tear them up and Carricker will be feasing in the backfield all day

You think Taylor is gonna be that good in 06' husker rob? I think he has a good chance to be mentioned as possible All Big XII, seeing that the North doesn't return one decent QB with experience except for Meyer at ISU. It all is gonna depend on his line in front of him.

I thought Frost was a decent DB for the Jets, and that makes total sense for him to follow Coach Morris to KSU after playing for him at Tampa. I guess.

You think Taylor is gonna be that good in 06' husker rob? I think he has a good chance to be mentioned as possible All Big XII, seeing that the North doesn't return one decent QB with experience except for Meyer at ISU. It all is gonna depend on his line in front of him.

I thought Frost was a decent DB for the Jets, and that makes total sense for him to follow Coach Morris to KSU after playing for him at Tampa. I guess.

Taylor showed last year that when he has time he place the ball right where it needs to be. With improved line play and the recievers having more experience, hopefully that will mean less dropped passed. I think that towards the end of the season (depending on NU's record) I can see Taylor getting mentioned in the Heisman race. I dont think that he will win it but he will get mentioned.

Back to Frost, had he not had the car wreck he could still be playing on sundays. Yes it makes sense to follow his coach to Gay-state. Me personally, I would start my coaching career at a High School JV team before crossing over to the "dark side"

We should probably shy away from some of the KSU, let's say adjectives, that have been used here. Honestly some of that stuff I would expect from Colorado Fans. :woo

I am sorry if my comment about the purple ones south of the border offended anyone it was purely intentional for all of the KSU fans.

I will refrain from them in this forum and kepp them only in the wood shed <_<