Do the results of the MSU and Iowa game make you feel...

The MSU loss, the Iowa loss nor the Nebraska win make a difference. I still have the wait and see glasses on and hope Nebraska will take the next few steps within their reach.

As for Alabama, Clemson and Stanford being a cut above the best in the B1G. Nah, the bowl game match ups were just in their favor. Look at Stanford and Clemson for example. They both barely beat ND. Ohio State beat ND much worse and could have been much worse than the actual final score of that bowl game. Look at Bama vs. Fla and compare to Michigan's beat down of Fla. I believe Michigan and Ohio State would have beaten Bama or Clemson.

OK, so say the transitive property used above don't mean anything, I get it, but neither does the fact that the beat down Bama gave Michigan State or Stanford's beat down of Iowa mean more than they won the game that matters. I am not saying I would not love to be in Bama's, Clemson's or Stanford's shoes right now, but to say the B1G's level of play is sub par to the SEC, ACC, or Pac 12 champs is IMO, just a ludicrous. Oh by the way, Stanford got beat by Oregon and MSU beat Oregon and Nebraska beat MSU so dedhoarse

Nebraska has a lot of catching up to do to get mentioned within the same sentence as Alabama, Clemson, Stanford, Ohio State, Michigan and alike. Will it ever happen again? Who knows.

• Fire 1

The MSU loss, the Iowa loss nor the Nebraska win make a difference. I still have the wait and see glasses on and hope Nebraska will take the next few steps within their reach.

As for Alabama, Clemson and Stanford being a cut above the best in the B1G. Nah, the bowl game match ups were just in their favor. Look at Stanford and Clemson for example. They both barely beat ND. Ohio State beat ND much worse and could have been much worse than the actual final score of that bowl game. Look at Bama vs. Fla and compare to Michigan's beat down of Fla. I believe Michigan and Ohio State would have beaten Bama or Clemson.

OK, so say the transitive property used above don't mean anything, I get it, but neither does the fact that the beat down Bama gave Michigan State or Stanford's beat down of Iowa mean more than they won the game that matters. I am not saying I would not love to be in Bama's, Clemson's or Stanford's shoes right now, but to say the B1G's level of play is sub par to the SEC, ACC, or Pac 12 champs is IMO, just a ludicrous. Oh by the way, Stanford got beat by Oregon and MSU beat Oregon and Nebraska beat MSU so dedhoarse

Nebraska has a lot of catching up to do to get mentioned within the same sentence as Alabama, Clemson, Stanford, Ohio State, Michigan and alike. Will it ever happen again? Who knows.

You forgot the best one. NW beat Stanford.

Yeah comparing these common opponents is fraught with peril and means little. I actually have little doubt that we could have put up a much better game against Stanford in the Rose then Iowa. I think our results against Bama would have been about the same though