Christian Post Editorial: Trump is a Scam

"Trump, an admirer of Vladimir Putin and other dictatorial leaders, may claim to be your friend and protector now, but as his history indicates, without your full support he will turn on you, and use whatever power is within his means to punish you."

Sounds like Taylor Swift

Sounds like most versions of God.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

"Trump, an admirer of Vladimir Putin and other dictatorial leaders, may claim to be your friend and protector now, but as his history indicates, without your full support he will turn on you, and use whatever power is within his means to punish you."

Sounds like Taylor Swift

Can't end on that. therefore:

John 3:16-17New King James Version (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Sounds like Taylor Swift

58555559.jpg

Sounds like Taylor Swift

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

tumblr_me1pfhfMQS1r7qpeho9_r1_540.png

Sounds like Taylor Swift

Sorry Charlie, more to it than that. Neat picture though - I'll give you that. But not in the mood to address apologetics at this point - done that so many times on other threads.

Sounds like Taylor Swift

Sorry Charlie, more to it than that. Neat picture though - I'll give you that. But not in the mood to address apologetics at this point - done that so many times on other threads.

I would hope there is more to it as "my religion is different because my religious text says so" is very weak. But circular reasoning is pretty much the totality of your argument for your version of God.

napkin_religion.jpg

• 2 weeks later...