"Something Strange is going on...."

Nope, this is completely the result of that damn Obama and that damn PC culture and by God, why can't we just go back to the good ole days of the 1960s?

You mean when drugs and sex were rampant? The golden days of play boy? When men could abuse women? When dirty songs were all over the airways? And racy tv show were abound? Funny... the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Please, you're making me cry I miss those days so much.

I think people agree that our country is in a much better place when we as a nation decided to stand up for minority and women rights. And though I don't fully understand the people in the above video or fully understand the plight of transexual individuals, rarely--if ever--will the decisions of these people dramatically effect my or most people's lives. So why get all wound up about it? Telling other people what they can and cannot do seems a little "holier than thou." And before you even go there, this country has laws in place which guide right and wrong actions--I'm talking about people living their lives within the laws.

Dog people? Seriously? Good lord it will never end. God help us.

Well that video is definitely a mixed bag of paranoia, compiled by an amateur videographer specializing in End Times Prophecies (lesson #1: always consider the source)

I don't like the idea of flags being removed from firetrucks. I bet most people don't. But if you've ever attended a city council meeting in ANY city, you know you are always one local crank away from a free speech headache.

This past weekend I marched in a Memorial Day Parade for our Democratic Congressman in perhaps the most liberal county in America, and American flags were waving left and right, including the firehouse where the pancake breakfast was held. I think we're still good on the flag front.

The unexplained helicopters? Where does that fit in to flag removal and non-traditional sexual preference? It doesn't. Unless you're putting together the End Times playbook that was popular when Bill Clinton was president and hermaphrodite Janet Reno was his Attorney General and the black helicopters were coming to take your guns away.

Tell you what: let's celebrate the freedom envisioned by our founding fathers and symbolized by the American flag by letting people pursue life, liberty and happiness however they choose. That actually is the American tradition.

• Fire 1