Bomar v Taylor

I think Bomar will have a huge year. WIth A Healthy AP and a year of experience, wow he is going to be good. Taylor should have a good year aswell but I think it will be tough for him to stay healthy all year like he did last year.

Why would it be harder to stay healthy this year? That doesn't make any sense.

First of all the o-line is going to be better. How much better is the question, but it is pretty obvious it's going to be better than last year.

Secondly, Taylor is a year stronger and a year wiser. He knows how to avoid hits better this year and is stronger to be able to take some punishment.

I just don't see why, if he was able to take the beating he did last year, that he would be MORE likely to get hurt this year. Obviously he could get injured, as any player at any school could, but to say it is more likely is absured.

Please explain why you think this way, I would be interested to hear your rational.

I think Bomar will have a huge year.  WIth A Healthy AP and a year of experience, wow he is going to be good.  Taylor should have a good year aswell but I think it will be tough for him to stay healthy all year like he did last year.

Why would it be harder to stay healthy this year? That doesn't make any sense.

First of all the o-line is going to be better. How much better is the question, but it is pretty obvious it's going to be better than last year.

Secondly, Taylor is a year stronger and a year wiser. He knows how to avoid hits better this year and is stronger to be able to take some punishment.

I just don't see why, if he was able to take the beating he did last year, that he would be MORE likely to get hurt this year. Obviously he could get injured, as any player at any school could, but to say it is more likely is absured.

Please explain why you think this way, I would be interested to hear your rational.

But we wont know how well our line is until gameday, until then I believe the line protection is questionable. All signs point to an improvement, but there simply hitting each other right now.

Taylor is better. He has shown he can make great throws under pressure. too bad our WR's dropped a lot of passes early last year.

edit: i am biased though :D just the way he played in the kansas st, colorado, michigan game showed me that the lightbulb went off and they started clicking. i think he will be really good this year.

i'm relatively new, actually very new to this forum, and i have a question...why does "benard" post harebrained comments and then never follows up with any definition, facts, or even opinion for that matter? is this a consistent pattern?

Taylor is my pick, simply because of his experience, toughness and overall ability to make things happen.

benard i suggest that you hush up and let the knowledgeable people discuss topics and give the proper analyasis that is called for.

i'm not trying to be a jerk or making anyone mad, just merely pointing out the obvious :thumbs

i'm relatively new, actually very new to this forum, and i have a question...why does "benard" post harebrained comments and then never follows up with any definition, facts, or even opinion for that matter? is this a consistent pattern?

I guess the only person that knows that is Benard and yes you can count on it being consistant.