5 Stars 2016 vs past 5 years

Who put together that supposed list of Pelini's visitors? I did a very quick search and found at least priest willis, a 5-star CB, that visited in 2012. how many other people are missing from that list?

Classic case of person putting out pure misinformation and people latching onto it without a second thought because it confirms their bias.

Going off of Rivals visit lists from 09'-15', only three players finished ranked as 5 stars that visited. Owa, Peat, and Jonathan Bullard were all listed, but I'm quite sure Bullard never ended up making it here (someone correct me if I'm wrong please).

Thanks for the details. Could you post the link to those lists? I'm having trouble finding them via google.

I just went to the Nebraska rivals website and under the recruiting tab they have football visit lists. Then you can select the year and it shows everyone that OVd that year and the dates they were there.

Got it. Thanks. I'll try that when I'm at a computer.

The nation's No. 1 recruit Foster Sarell has officials set with #Nebraska & #NotreDame. #Stanford likely in Jan.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A headline never seen since maybe the Osborne days. Happy days are here again. Cav and these coaches are working to build championship talent in Lincoln once again. I'm feeling warm fuzzys for these guys like a Husker snuggy!