Where Offensive Play-Calling and Coaches Adapting Are Discussed

I'm going to defer to Mavric on the running point, because he's posted the facts over and over. I don't feel like repeating them again. Maybe he'll send you a link.

What's that? Stats? Do they break down certain situational instances. Do they break down intangible concepts like the idea of having playmakers at WR that you'd like to get the ball too? The urgency of competing with a porous defense at times? Not having a consistent idea of your identity at RB? These are all issues of a first year. yeah, get me them numbers. I'll continue to watch the games and trust my eyes. I'm not debating with Mav. He does good sh#t. But stats only tell a small slice of the story.

So basically, you used quotation marks around a narrative you invented out of thin air.

Sounds par for the course, as long as it results in scapegoating a player.

yes I did. in a sarcastic manner to display how god damn open the guy was and how my 8 yr old son recognized how open he was on the snap of the ball in live play on tv. One of the most disgusting displays of qb play ive ever witnessed.

Boy you really took a big jump at the obvious there, eh?

• Fire 2

I'm going to defer to Mavric on the running point, because he's posted the facts over and over. I don't feel like repeating them again. Maybe he'll send you a link.

What's that? Stats? Do they break down certain situational instances. Do they break down intangible concepts like the idea of having playmakers at WR that you'd like to get the ball too? The urgency of competing with a porous defense at times? Not having a consistent idea of your identity at RB? These are all issues of a first year. yeah, get me them numbers. I'll continue to watch the games and trust my eyes. I'm not debating with Mav. He does good sh#t. But stats only tell a small slice of the story.

Yeah, he broke them down in detail. Mainly focused on evidence of early abandonment and unimaginative schemes for the RBs.

And you don't sooth a pourous defense by having a QB fling it around who many according to many around here is at best ill fitted and at worst awful.

So basically, you used quotation marks around a narrative you invented out of thin air.

yes I did. in a sarcastic manner to display how god damn open the guy was and how my 8 yr old son recognized how open he was on the snap of the ball in live play on tv. One of the most disgusting displays of qb play ive ever witnessed.

It's ok, and I get that you don't understand some fundamentals here, but when a QB has a progression, he works that progression. He doesn't freelance. If a guy is open based on the read rules, he makes the throw. It's freelancing that gets him hitched at by fans around here.

Imagine the alternative for a moment. Tommy doesn't make the read and instead tries to guess what is open. Instead of cethan actually being open, someone jumps the route and bats it down or takes it the other way. Then people are freaking out that he didn't go to his first and proper read.

Or are you saying he should have reverse read the progression?

youre right. I dont understand fundamentals. got it. this just turned funny.

It's ok, and I get that you don't understand some fundamentals here, but when a QB has a progression, he works that progression. He doesn't freelance. If a guy is open based on the read rules, he makes the throw. It's freelancing that gets him hitched at by fans around here.

Imagine the alternative for a moment. Tommy doesn't make the read and instead tries to guess what is open. Instead of cethan actually being open, someone jumps the route and bats it down or takes it the other way. Then people are freaking out that he didn't go to his first and proper read.

right.

the fade was open. Cethan wasnt. you got me.

So...You are saying he doesn't freelance but his freelancing is what gets fans all worked up over him. That makes a whole hell of a lot of sense.

• Fire 2