What did we learn-Fresno St edition

JJ Husker

We are going to see the same gameplan that we saw yesterday at least seven more times this year. We are going to struggle against teams that can line up and stop us when running. When Tommie did drop back I thought he was mostly in form but he still wasn't accurate. This means teams that are talented and physical will force us to win with Tommie and that's going to be tough due to his inaccuracy and bad decision making. At this point, those teams will be Oregon, Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Iowa. On the reverse of this, our focus on the run game will better position us to win the games we should win.

Also we need pass rushers in the worst way. It is hard to fairly judge a secondary when the front seven is allergic to pressuring the QB.

Yep, we are so far from being a top 10 team it is a bit scary. It won't take much of a decent defense to stop our running game based off of that game forcing TA to pass, and that won't go well because we couldn't even keep Fresno out of the backfield.

What????? Did we watch the same o line play?

Yep, we are so far from being a top 10 team it is a bit scary .

Ummmm... We beat a top 10 team all the way back in November 2015. With the same coaches and pretty much the same personnel
Beating a top 10 team doesn't make you a top 10 team.

My bad. I can't read. I thought it said "beating a top 10 team"

Yep, we are so far from being a top 10 team it is a bit scary .

Ummmm... We beat a top 10 team all the way back in November 2015. With the same coaches and pretty much the same personnel

Beating a top 10 team doesn't make you a top 10 team.

Unless you are an SEC team, then you can go from unranked to top 5 with one win.