Visitor Section

Sorry to troll your board, but I'm purchasing tickets for the Oregon/Nebraska game, and would like some clarification on where the visitor section is since I would like to sit with the Duck fans. Is section 17-20 allotted for visiting fans? I only ask, because it seems (upon research) that you guys have allotted different sections due to away teams not buying all their tickets.

Thanks!

• Fire 1

If I was coming all that way I think I'd get online and buy some better tix than those in the visitor's section. I'd rather pay a few extra $$ and watch the game from inside the end zones, preferably no higher than 35th row and no lower than 5th row. But that's just me.

Have fun! :lol:

• Fire 1

Sorry to troll your board, but I'm purchasing tickets for the Oregon/Nebraska game, and would like some clarification on where the visitor section is since I would like to sit with the Duck fans. Is section 17-20 allotted for visiting fans? I only ask, because it seems (upon research) that you guys have allotted different sections due to away teams not buying all their tickets.

Thanks!

You'll be perfectly safe among Husker fans if it comes down to it. Prepare to be thanked for making the trip and to be wished good luck on your season. Have fun!