What did we learn-Wyoming edition

JJ Husker

Your post about the closet navy fan. That wasn't a dig at me? If you want to talk smack don't cry when somebody fires back at you.

If I was going to take a shot at you I would have said your name. It was simply a tongue in cheek statement regarding the dumpster fire this thread has become.

i learned that i am not coming back to huskerboard for a week if nebraska loses a game if people can get this angry after 2 blowout wins.

Yeah, when we lose I try to avoid Nebraska message boards for at least a day or two if not longer. We had two blowout wins and all some people can do is complain. rofl

Ok, I keep seeing all the posts about bonehead Tommy plays. Exactly how many "stupid mistakes" did he make out there? I'm just curious. I know the INT was beyond stupid, but is that play going to cloud everyone's judgement on other plays that he did make?

I think it is due to the fact Tommy is a Senior, a 3rd year starting QB and that one mistake in the redzone was flashbacks to what has always seemed to be a problem with him and his decision making. I think most of us would hope after 3 years of being a starting QB at the D-1 level at Nebraska those type of mental mistakes would be gone by now. It just makes it hard to trust him in big time situations.
He is what he is. Yes, he needs to cut down those mistakes, but it was only 1 huge mistake. He more than made up for it with his play the rest of the game.

Against Oregon one huge mistake can and will cost you the game. If you get into the redzone vs Oregon you need to score a TD. FGs and turnovers does not beat the Ducks. And my God almighty, Riley should know this since he faced Oregon and saw that machine from 45 miles away for years. Just hope the players realize it and can comprehend it.

This is not the Oregon of two years ago or one year ago. Oregon had the opportunity to field some studs at QB that were true epic on field leaders. Those guys would make any team great. I don't think that level of play will be seen this Saturday.

That's not saying they are not a good, they are a pretty darn good football team. NU also has some kids that can fly - I take Nebraska 32-21. GBR.