Husker Chalktalk: Cethan Carter

zoogs

https://huskerchalktalk.com/2016/09/23/leveraging-personnel-cethan-carter/

Its become even more true in 2016, as the Nebraska offense now runs primarily through Armstrongs legs and passing concepts designed to get Cethan Carter the ball.

More nice reads, and wow, what a website! Great job, to those guys.

I also think that stats or not, Cethan is going to get some prime NFL draft consideration. And that he's going to tear it up in the league. Did not know we ran this Statue of Liberty, by the way:

carter-statue-of-liberty.gif

• Fire 1

I like seeing that stuff broken down. Gives me a new appreciation for how its done. Will be keying in more tomorrow to see if I can pick some of it up.

Carter is a beast. Really never pay attention to the blocking (hard to see on tv at times), but he is a beast. Would love to see TA get him the ball on the middle screen. He is a load in the open field and seemed to have good moves. Being a Panthers fan, looks a lot like Greg Olsen. Not just a big guy, but a big athletic guy who isn't afraid to stick his nose in and do some grunt work.

I'm going to have to bookmark this site for sure.

• Fire 1

https://huskerchalktalk.com/2016/09/23/leveraging-personnel-cethan-carter/

Its become even more true in 2016, as the Nebraska offense now runs primarily through Armstrongs legs and passing concepts designed to get Cethan Carter the ball.

More nice reads, and wow, what a website! Great job, to those guys.

I also think that stats or not, Cethan is going to get some prime NFL draft consideration. And that he's going to tear it up in the league. Did not know we ran this Statue of Liberty, by the way:

carter-statue-of-liberty.gif

Ran this play yesterday for a big gain.
  • Fire 1