B1G QBs top QBR

C N Red

kYo3r4H.gif

Wow! That's pretty tough to believe. You don't hear them mentioning statistics like those when discussing Nebraska on College Gameday..

They did mention it actually

Did they really? It must have been underneath all of the cackling by Desmond Howard.
it was when they were talking about the game at the very beginning and still showing game play they talked about that and how Tommy only had 2 picks and that they thought the coaching was doing well playing to his strengths

Keep it up TA! This is the type of play from him that can lead us to a special season. Not alot of people thought he was capable of this and I think some may be skeptical if he can keep it going (fair in my opinion) but man if he can, watch out big 10!

I think the difference in Tommy is now he has a position coach. This has been huge for him.

Keep it up TA! This is the type of play from him that can lead us to a special season. Not alot of people thought he was capable of this and I think some may be skeptical if he can keep it going (fair in my opinion) but man if he can, watch out big 10!

I think the difference in Tommy is now he has a position coach. This has been huge for him.

Eye roll.

The difference now is that the coaches are using him properly this year. Calling an offense that goes to his strengths.
  • Fire 1