At what point should a person go to jail for inciting riots/violence?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/16/politics/rudy-giuliani-rigged-elections-donald-trump/index.html

Giuliani:

"I've found very few situations where Republicans cheat. They don't control the inner cities the way Democrats do. Maybe if Republicans controlled the inner cities, they'd do as much cheating as Democrats do," he said.

This on top of the many calls for monitoring polling places (from Trump and Gingrich on multiple occasions) to make sure people aren't cheating. This isn't legal, because you know the types of people who go to "monitor" the polling places are going to do more than watch.

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Also, Giuliani says this only happens in cities. He knows this because he was a voter fraud prosecutor. Giuliani was born in Brooklyn and lived in the Bronx and all over New York City his entire life from what I can see with a quick search.

Where is a New York City voter prosecutor likely to prosecute voter fraud? Small towns? Duh?

I saw a guy from a Trump rally today on one of the morning shows say if Clinton wins, he's "ready to be a patriot," if need be. When prompted that that sounded a lot like promoting assassination, he responded with "If she's the most corrupt politician ever, why should she be allowed to stay in power?"

This was of course, immediately preceded by another woman from (surprise!) a Trump event telling Pence she's ready for a rebellion if Clinton wins.

What Trump is doing IS inherently dangerous. He's painting himself as the only true and patriotic choice in the election, and casting doubts on the legitimacy of elections if that choice were to somehow lose. He's trying to link patriotism and Trump, and conversely, fraudulence/treason with his opponent.

It should be a real big deal.

Also, Rudy... Republicans don't cheat? I suppose he considers gerrymandering a good and legitimate political procedure then? Give me a break.

He's a mouthpiece at this point. If it weren't for this election, I'd have never known what a bumbling sycophant Rudy Giuliani is.

I just think it's nuts that these people call themselves (and view themselves) as Patriots. Could there be a poorer example?

The scary part is, even if Trump grows a conscious and tells his zombies that Clinton has won, will take the country to a better place and that he supports her they will riot. There will be people harmed based on his rhetoric.

Both sides have a lot of problems. These are the worst two candidates I've ever seen in a presidential election. Our political system failed us. Big time. :facepalm:

As to cheating, the the notion that either side is honest simply makes me laugh. There is an ample supply of crooks and liars on both sides of the aisle.