New Rankings

A big, secret part of me wants to ask "How far will we fall when we lose our first game". Not going to go there for two reasons. First, it assumes we will lose a game. Second, "IF" we lose a game, it will depend on who beats us and how badly.

So, my only question is...how far can we go up after we whip Purdue next week? Haven't done it yet, but I"ll be looking at the game for next week to see who I cheer against regarding games with teams rated above us!

A big, secret part of me wants to ask "How far will we fall when we lose our first game". Not going to go there for two reasons. First, it assumes we will lose a game. Second, "IF" we lose a game, it will depend on who beats us and how badly.

So, my only question is...how far can we go up after we whip Purdue next week? Haven't done it yet, but I"ll be looking at the game for next week to see who I cheer against regarding games with teams rated above us!

I think how far we go up is out of hands assuming a win. Its more like who above us loses

• Fire 1

to add to the above which is exactly how we got to 8/9. We haven't really impressed anyone in our wins but we just keep winning so here we are, a top ten team. Plus I think everyone secretly wants us to be near the top. Face it, the world was a better place when Nebraska dominated the football world.

Louisville and Texas A&M could both lose this week.

If Louisville loses, we will definitely jump them.

If Texas A&M loses in a close one to Bama, we might stay behind them.

If Bama dominates, then we will likely jump in front...

As long as we win!!!!

Alabama is the SEC team that is actually good. I'd think AtM is going to get blown out just like Tennessee did.

Louisville and Texas A&M could both lose this week.

If Louisville loses, we will definitely jump them.

If Texas A&M loses in a close one to Bama, we might stay behind them.

If Bama dominates, then we will likely jump in front...

As long as we win!!!!

Alabama is the SEC team that is actually good. I'd think AtM is going to get blown out just like Tennessee did.

NDSU is undefeated against the power 5 this decade. They are unbeatable!!!

Edit: wow wrong thread. A&M has a good offense and pass rush, but they cannot hang with Bama if they are on. Hopefully we see another big win to move us up. Checking out for the night after this one lol