Road trip Wisconsin

Wear the Wisconsin shirt without the X. High-five Badger fans all game long. Then when Nebraska is in the victory formation icing the win, tear off the Wisconsin shirt Hulk Hogan-style to reveal the Husker shirt underneath and that you were a Husker fan all along. They will be embarrassed but also impressed.

Good god, that's Herbie Husker's music!!!

• Fire 1

Wear the Wisconsin shirt without the X. High-five Badger fans all game long. Then when Nebraska is in the victory formation icing the win, tear off the Wisconsin shirt Hulk Hogan-style to reveal the Husker shirt underneath and that you were a Husker fan all along. They will be embarrassed but also impressed.

Good god, that's Herbie Husker's music!!!

:laughpound Awesome!

Hey guys, Wisconsin fan here and I come in peace with information. In addition to this being a night game at Camp Randall - which is normally a recipe for a bunch of "well-served" patrons - it is also the Madison Halloween celebration night known as Freakfest, held on State St (which is an 8 block stretch between the capitol and campus). It is a lot more "corporate" than it used to be, but it attracts people from all over. It will be crowded in Madison that night, and chances are a lot of them will be quite drunk.

So, if you're looking for trouble, you will likely find it. You still might find it even if you're not looking for it. This is not something we're proud of at all, but thought you should be forewarned.

• Fire 1

Thanks for the tip. I think he was just kidding, but if he isn't, remember he's just one of many fans, and isn't gaining respect here by the joke. Feel free to chat in the forums and join conversations, I would guess your comments will be appreciated by many on here, as long as you aren't just here to instigate drama, which you don't seem to be.

Thanks for the tip. I think he was just kidding, but if he isn't, remember he's just one of many fans, and isn't gaining respect here by the joke. Feel free to chat in the forums and join conversations, I would guess your comments will be appreciated by many on here, as long as you aren't just here to instigate drama, which you don't seem to be.

Do you ever laugh or are you just stout and stiff all the time. Good grief