Gameday is here. Toughest test of the season by far. I'll keep it simple:

Don't let this team be your blemish. You are the better team, go out and prove it. You are the real Big Red, not them. Leave with the W in the win column. 8-0 lies through the Badgers. Beat Wisconsin!

Go

Big

Red

Even with the disastrous season last year, Wisconsin's win was more of an "escape" than a convincing win last year. I think Nebraska is a much better team this year, so I don't get how they can be overwhelmingly picked as a favorite.

Then again, it is somewhat foolish of me to speculate when in 12 hours we will know.

I would have to say that growing up nine miles from the Wisconsin border and spending time in Wisconsin didn't endear me to the "hippie college" in Madison and the binge drinking behaviors that passes for normal in many parts of that state. Once these people found out I was from Nebraska, I was lectured on how we should govern, how we should farm, how we should hunt deer, fish, take care of our county roads...and how to play football. ( I guess they conveniently forget that the guy who taught THEM how to play football as of late came from Nebraska :P )

So yeah, I would like to see Nebraska 8-0 tomorrow morning a little more than the average fan.

End rant.

As we get closer and closer to kickoff I get more excited for this game. This game is enormous.

Although I want Nebraska to win out, a win tonight, it makes it ok for Nebraska to lose to Ohio State, and they would still have inside track to winning the division. A 1 loss Nebraska B1G champ gets into the CFP.

Also IMO, Nebraska actually has a better shot at beating ohio state then Wisconsin. For whatever reason the Badgers just seem to give us fits. A win here provides enormous momentum and confidence for this team going into the Buckeye game.

This has the feel of a classic Nebraska football game.

GBR!