Cases of Election Fraud

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, this ballot harvester would need to know who received a mail in ballot for them to go get it from them.

Nope.  They just need to go door to door in traditionally light ballot reform neighborhoods.  Ask if they voted and if they “could use help” 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Archy1221 said:

At the exact same time he said you wouldn’t be  able to catch it if it was!!  

I know you understand how close AZ was in 2020.  I know for sure that dude does.   1,000 people across the entire state each returning 10 ballots they harvested is 10,000 votes.  Yes it can make a difference.  He’ll check out lower CA 2018 where it became legal and R’s didn’t figure it out.  They got crushed.  

This would be 11,000 people involved with this.  And, even more because, they aren't going to be able to go door to door to 10,000 people without SOMEONE saying....this is BS, I'm calling the cops.

Sorry, you're fantasy of this being the huge Democrat conspiracy just doesn't hold water.

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

Nope.  They just need to go door to door in traditionally light ballot reform neighborhoods.  Ask if they voted and if they “could use help” 

So....this has been a huge topic ever since 2020.  How many of those thousands of people who would have had to have known this happened, have come forward with proof that it did?

• TBH 1
9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Your own source that you literally posted said it happens.  

Which, he goes in detail in the tweet that there's no evidence that it's happening.

This is a fantasy created by Trump and you have fallen for it hook line and sinker.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 2

19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This would be 11,000 people involved with this.  And, even more because, they aren't going to be able to go door to door to 10,000 people without SOMEONE saying....this is BS, I'm calling the cops.

Sorry, you're fantasy of this being the huge Democrat conspiracy just doesn't hold water.

You mean the one your source admits actually happens:dunno

• Fire 1
20 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....this has been a huge topic ever since 2020.  How many of those thousands of people who would have had to have known this happened, have come forward with proof that it did?

Come forward so they can get prosecuted?  Yeah not so brilliant strategy. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Which, he goes in detail in the tweet that there's no evidence that it's happening.

This is a fantasy created by Trump and you have fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Seems you are the only one who doesn’t believe ballot harvesting doesn’t happen.   Which is weird considering your very own source said it actually happened.  In his tweet you linked to 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You mean the one your source admits actually happens:dunno

Hi Amy!

I'm happy to address ballot harvesting again. I did it A LOT when 2,000 Mules theory was popular (Remember that one? It turns out the real fraud in that one was the former convicted felon filmmaker D'Souza (who could have guessed?!) and the fly-by-night snake oil salespeople Engelbrecht and Phillips (again, who could have guessed?!)).

If you're talking about ballot harvesting that consists of Criminal Carl offering to take the ballots of his neighbors to the Post Office box, then I agree, that's an unlawful act that is very hard to police, and Criminal Carl is not likely to be caught. But that's no what 2,000 Mules is about. And it's not the horror that is typically imagined when discussing ballot harvesting. Instead, we're usually imaging hundreds or thousands of early ballots that are harvested in a systematic fashion so as to benefit a particular candidate or party. After all, in this situation, Criminal Carl wants to influence a major election like the United States President! So let's take that.

The first question is: how do you get the ballots? Ballot packets go out to registered voters. Every vote has to be linked to a voter profile. To create thousands of fake voters, you'd need to fake thousands of social security numbers, birth certificates, and have a mailing address.

Not happening.

So you have two options: 1) You can steal early ballots from mailboxes, or 2) you can go around asking for peoples' ballots. In option #1, I find it hard to believe that you could time mail delivery so as to steal hundreds or thousands of early ballot packets before the intended recipient gets it from his mailbox. But even if you did, as soon as the intended recipient calls into my office and says, "hey, I didn't get my ballot," then the gig is up, because the stolen mail ballots would be deactivated, only the new ballot would be "live," and the original ballot packet would never be opened -- a lot of work for nothing. And if my office started to hear of entire neighborhoods of ballot packets going missing, or thousands of packets from one area gone, then you'd better believe we would call in law enforcement. We haven't heard that, so we haven't done that.

Now let's consider option 2 -- Criminal Carl goes around asking neighbors for their mail ballots. If Criminal Carl does this after the neighbors have voted, sealed, and signed their return envelope, then the harm to the election is basically a nullity. After all, those votes still reflect the will of the people, it's just Criminal Carl's transporting process is unlawful. But what if Criminal Carl goes around to his neighbors and says "I'll give you $10 if you give me your unmarked ballot, and you sign your return ballot affidavit envelope." That's possible. And I daresay it's happened. But if Criminal Carl did that 100 times, 1,000 times, or 10,000 times, I find it hard to believe that not a single one of those households that Criminal Carl approached said, "what the heck you weirdo?! I'm calling the cops." So those are my thoughts on ballot harvesting. Hope it's helpful. And hope it gives you more insight into the early voting process. Thanks! S

With the bolded, he literally is saying it's not happening in a wide scale systematic fashion that would influence an election.

You're living in Trump's fantasy land.

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 1

There's as much evidence for election-changing "ballot harvesting" as there is for Joe Biden's impeachment.

And we know how well that's going. 

I get that the right likes to fantasize about wrongdoing by their political opponents. But we're going to need to start seeing some proof before we pretend our elections are being subverted. 

Without that, it's just going to be chalked up to another fantasy pushed by Orange Man Bad's fragile ego (stop the steal! he squealed). 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 2

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

With the bolded, he literally is saying it's not happening in a wide scale systematic fashion that would influence an election.

You're living in Trump's fantasy land.

He literally says it’s happening.  All he is doing is hedging by saying he finds it hard to believe (his opinion only, after admitting it does happen and it would be virtually impossible to catch happening).  So either he’s wrong by saying people can’t do it because they will get caught, or that he’s lying by saying it’s impossible to catch.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Come forward so they can get prosecuted?  Yeah not so brilliant strategy. 

No....because they would have had to have offered the deal to SOMEONE at some point in time that wasn't going to do it and would turn them in.  They aren't going to be able to go door to door, knocking on 10,000 homes and have the first 10,000 people say....sure....I'll give you my ballot and you can fill it out any way you want.  

The number of people who vote by mail is a minority.  So, to get 10,000 ballots, they would need to go to AT LEAST say 20,000-30,000 homes asking to accept this offer.  And, not one of those turned them in?

I call BS on that.

• TBH 2
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He literally says it’s happening.  All he is doing is hedging by saying he finds it hard to believe (his opinion only, after admitting it does happen and it would be virtually impossible to catch happening).  So either he’s wrong by saying people can’t do it because they will get caught, or that he’s lying by saying it’s impossible to catch.  

:laughpound  You want to believe this SOOOOOO BAAAAD!!!!  Don't you.

You want to believe it so bad that you throw out actual logical thought.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No....because they would have had to have offered the deal to SOMEONE at some point in time that wasn't going to do it and would turn them in.  They aren't going to be able to go door to door, knocking on 10,000 homes and have the first 10,000 people say....sure....I'll give you my ballot and you can fill it out any way you want.  

The number of people who vote by mail is a minority.  So, to get 10,000 ballots, they would need to go to AT LEAST say 20,000-30,000 homes asking to accept this offer.  And, not one of those turned them in?

I call BS on that.

Do you even understand what ballot harvesting is? 

• Fire 1