Preseason Ranking #16

Most important about this season is not to lose to someone we should beat. Callahan can't have another Kansas game.

I think this year we beat Texas Tech in a close game. Those games are turned around for us this year.

right on.

Most important about this season is not to lose to someone we should beat.  Callahan can't have another Kansas game. 

I think this year we beat Texas Tech in a close game.  Those games are turned around for us this year.

right on.

ahhhhhh........i don't think we play Texas Tech this year

hunter

Most important about this season is not to lose to someone we should beat.  Callahan can't have another Kansas game. 

I think this year we beat Texas Tech in a close game.  Those games are turned around for us this year.

right on.

ahhhhhh........i don't think we play Texas Tech this year

hunter

That's the second time I've seen that. You're right, we play Texas and A&M this year, not Tech.

I agree with those who have said that #16 is about where we need to be ranked in the pre-season polls. I think we will finish better than that with a win over either USC or Texa$$ and probably lose one game to a Big XII opponent that we should defeat. This would pretty much assure us of the Big XII North championship and a berth in the CCG. Which IMHO is right on schedule.

What's the difference, anyway? Preseason polls are just pointless.

sure they are. but they do give sports writers an itinerary.. which stories to cover... which ones not to cover.... which stories will defy the preseason predictions and turn it into a miracle...

you know what i mean... cmon...

What's the difference, anyway?  Preseason polls are just pointless.

sure they are. but they do give sports writers an itinerary.. which stories to cover... which ones not to cover.... which stories will defy the preseason predictions and turn it into a miracle...

you know what i mean... cmon...

You think if we jump into the top 5 by the end of the year anyone of these peopl is going to call it a miracle? We're going to get the same naysayers and bull we always get whether we're #25 or #1. I'd rather we take care of business on the field and just ignored these people.