Nebraska Vs. Texas

The only problem with that picture is that the stadium is way, way to orange.

Just noticed that...you're right that is WAY too much orange...come on easports let be realistic!

That is definently a glich. You would think that with as much attention as they pay to detail that they would have had that one figured out.

Actually I have a 360 and will be getting this and that picture isn't updated with all the new features. Just for some of you interested in this for XBOX 360 the games stadiums will be better than ever! A guy went around and measured everything from the railings to everything else in the stadium. It will also show actual buildings and sites from around about 70 stadiums (up to a 2 mile radius) :thumbs

The only problem with that picture is that the stadium is way, way to orange.

Just noticed that...you're right that is WAY too much orange...come on easports let be realistic!

That is definently a glich. You would think that with as much attention as they pay to detail that they would have had that one figured out.

It's no glitch...:It's all Orange because Benard has 35,000 season tickets for all his Tejass buddies and that's why the scene is the way it is ;):rollin

I am guessing it won't have our new jumbo-humungo-really f*in big-screen on it since the pics are already out?  anyone have any info on that?

The game isn't close to being done... it doesnt even have the updated rosters in the pictures yet, see #4 on the field? It should have the screen :thumbs

True, but I know last year they didn't have the new turf, either. It kinda made me mad so i am hoping they have the new additions.