Nash NBA MVP again?

Suns in 5. Nash leads his TEAM to the next round.

The way they are playing, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Lakers in 6. Suns have looked pretty bad the last two games and Kobe seems to get it right now. It also helps to have the refs in your back pocket, as it seemed at times.

LAKERS WIN game 3! They take a 2-1 lead in the series...which automatically forces a game 6. Suns in 5 is out of the question. Kobe was tied in 2nd for scoring tonight for the lakers alone...but had 7 assists. If you watched the game you would hear the espn guys going on and on about how kobe is changing his game for the playoffs and sticking to the game plan which is more team b-ball obviously...

Name me one MVP that has shot 44% from the field for a season.

I looked it up and the only one I found was Iverson when he shot 39% in 01-02. Most of the guys that I saw either shot 50% or right around that.

Iverson won the MVP in 00-01 and shot slightly better at 42%. I dunno about Kobe though. He is saving his best for last. It's like the light bulb went on for him, but I still think Lebron should be the mvp.

• 1 year later...

no way, Dirk should win it, I hope that the mavs are able to finish it off this year

Dirk was handed the empty shell of the trophy that belonged to Steve Nash last year. Steve's team did not choke on there own knuts in the playoffs last season. Dirk should do a lot more to earn the respect that he gets then he really does.

7 ft. tall German men are sub-par basktball players.

• 3 weeks later...

no way, Dirk should win it, I hope that the mavs are able to finish it off this year

Dirk was handed the empty shell of the trophy that belonged to Steve Nash last year. Steve's team did not choke on there own knuts in the playoffs last season. Dirk should do a lot more to earn the respect that he gets then he really does.

7 ft. tall German men are sub-par basktball players.

I get the priviledge of watching Dirk every night. I got to see Nash as well. Dirk should have won the MVP the previous year, when instead they gave it to Nash for back - to - back.

Nash plays better with the up tempo and guys that can finish. He fits the Phoenix team perfectly.

Obviously Dirk stunk up the playoffs against GS. So did every Mav. But just so you can understand, if Dirk was greedy as the other super stars, and shot 25 + times a game, he would average 30 a night.

You cannot compare Dirk to any player. He's listed at 7 feet, but he is actually 7'2 (as he said he grew a few inches since being drafted at 19).

I'm still a little bitter about the Miami series. That was a bunch of crap, and unless you are a Miami fan, you know it too. It was terrible officiating.

BTW - Last night:

Dirk Nowitzki scored 31 points, including the Mavericks' final eight, giving Dallas just enough to hold off the Suns 108-105 Wednesday night in yet another intense, entertaining game between the Western Conference rivals.