New uni's???

alot of schools have multiple uniform combinations. i would like to see NU come out at home with all red uni once a year.

what would every one think of a black uniform with a red stripe down the side of the uniform and red numbers with a red helmet and a black "N"?

alot of schools have multiple uniform combinations. i would like to see NU come out at home with all red uni once a year.

what would every one think of a black uniform with a red stripe down the side of the uniform and red numbers with a red helmet and a black "N"?

that would be cool and have the stadium be a black out...

They did the all red uniform in 1986 against OU and they LOST - Besides it looked sh**ty anyway - Last time they changed uniforms we were 7-7 - Leave them the way they are.

alot of schools have multiple uniform combinations.  i would like to see NU come out at home with all red uni once a year. 

They did the all red uniform in 1986 against OU and they LOST - Besides it looked sh**ty anyway - Last time they changed uniforms we were 7-7 - Leave them the way they are.

lol usually only baseball players are this superstitious...

i like our current uniforms. i dont mind subtle changes with the shoulder stripes and everything but the red has to stay.

alot of schools have multiple uniform combinations.  i would like to see NU come out at home with all red uni once a year. 

:yeah

I think we would have heard more about it if it was an official jersey change, i bet its just a throwback replica... the ones we have now are pretty much my favorite ones we have had. The 02's stripes down the side... *shakes head in disgrace* I dont mind stripes down the side, but those were overkill... sheesh