The Audible discusses Realingment Decisions & Nebraska's B1G Future

Listened to it yesterday, good stuff! Liked hearing Bruce's little take on Tanner Lee too.

Also, haven't listened to the latest PAPN (really, my favorite CFB podcast) but they answer a reader question about Mike Riley's legacy. They're my favorite CFB podcast, just because I <3 Bill Connelly.

Saunders you want to subscribe through someone's mother? Lol they weren't too rosy about the Huskers on PAPN, they think Diaco was a bad(or iffy at least) hire, don't think we should have got rid of Pelini for Riley and they think we will struggle to succeed right now no matter who our coach is. Is that really the outside perspective? From inside the husker fanaticism I like what I am seeing recently and think we are on the up and up

Saunders you want to subscribe through someone's mother? Lol they weren't too rosy about the Huskers on PAPN, they think Diaco was a bad(or iffy at least) hire, don't think we should have got rid of Pelini for Riley and they think we will struggle to succeed right now no matter who our coach is. Is that really the outside perspective? From inside the husker fanaticism I like what I am seeing recently and think we are on the up and up

Lol, where did you find that? I made a joke via twitter last week from their post podcast "subscribe to us" blurb at the end, because Godfrey said "subscribe via itunes, google play, soundcloud, your mom, etc..."

(Still haven't listened to this weeks, usually do it via my 1 hour sunday runs).

• Fire 1

Lol, where did you find that? I made a joke via twitter last week from their post podcast "subscribe to us" blurb at the end, because Godfrey said "subscribe via itunes, google play, soundcloud, your mom, etc..."

(Still haven't listened to this weeks, usually do it via my 1 hour sunday runs).

They mentioned the tweet on the show. When they said Saunders45 I thought you were the one that asked the Mike Riley question but instead you had me laughing out loud haha

They mentioned the tweet on the show. When they said Saunders45 I thought you were the one that asked the Mike Riley question but instead you had me laughing out loud haha

OMG, that's hilarious!!!! Beginning or end? I just wanna hear that part, and save the rest for sunday.

Yeah, Nebraska went "downhill" because we only recruited 3 players from Texas in the 2005 class.

• Incompetent and/or bad coaching hires,
  • mediocre recruiting in general, bad attitudes,
  • athletic department turmoil,
  • less than sound schemes,
  • generally poor technique and play,

yeah NONE those things had ANYTHING to do with Nebraska's decline since 1997.

Oh and it was, according to Mandel, Texas being a "bully" that caused Nebraska to leave to the Big 12.

GTFO with that weak sauce BS.

Stewart Mandel is a freaking moron.

Sorry, don't mean to be so negative, it just irks the heck out me when supposedly professional sports writers, who get paid to cover sports, have no clue what they're talking about. It's obvious Mandel did zero research was just spewing verbal diarrhea.

• Fire 1

Yeah, Nebraska went "downhill" because we only recruited 3 players from Texas in the 2005 class.

• Incompetent and/or bad coaching hires,
  • mediocre recruiting in general, bad attitudes,
  • athletic department turmoil,
  • less than sound schemes,
  • generally poor technique and play,

yeah NONE those things had ANYTHING to do with Nebraska's decline since 1997.

Oh and it was, according to Mandel, Texas being a "bully" that caused Nebraska to leave to the Big 12.

GTFO with that weak sauce BS.

Stewart Mandel is a freaking moron.

Sorry, don't mean to be so negative, it just irks the heck out me when supposedly professional sports writers, who get paid to cover sports, have no clue what they're talking about. It's obvious Mandel did zero research was just spewing verbal diarrhea.

Completely agree. Feldman was being nice when he said that Mandel was being anecdotal. He was talking out of his ***.