Manchester

So people living in England are 5.6 times as likely as people living in the U.S. to be Muslim.

I believe citizens of the EU can get what we call a work visa in any other EU country without restrictions. So they can easily go to the UK to work.

Except just like the majority of terrorist in the EU he was a 20 something born in the country he attacked (I think even a citizen). The child of refugees/immigrants from the middle east. This is rarely an immigration issue.

Which really does not change my point at all. There are a higher % of Muslims in England (because it's been easier to get there even ignoring the EU thing) so just by math it makes sense there are more attacks made by Muslims. The same thing could be argued for any other group. And now it's even easier to get there which by my guess brings in radicalists with it who can have an influence even if they don't kill anyone.

deedskwr - it's still not nearly a good enough reason for Brexit.

Speaking of that surveillance, if I'm from the UK, I'm going to start demanding that my government shut down these surveillance programs if they can't stop terrorism by using them. It's like double jeopardy. You're screwed by the terrorists and you're screwed by the government.

• Fire 3