SI Greatest Plays

I don't know how to make a link, but SI has on their website the greatest college football plays. Maybe someone can make the link for me.

NU has two of the plays. One is the "Immaculate Reception" vs Missouri and the other is Frazier's Fiesta Bowl run vs. Florida. "Bush's Push" (USC vs ND last year) was on the list. Of the four plays listed from last year, the only one that deserved to be on there, IMO, was Vince Young's fourth-down TD year. The famous Cal vs. STan ("the band's on the field, the band's on the field") play is number #2 (which I thought should have been #1).

Missing: Fumblerooski

Crouch's run against Missu was a good one that should have been there IMO

I'm not so sure about that play, it was pretty standard for Crouch to do something like that. Why is that play between Alabama(George Teague) and Miami on there? It even says that play was taken back by a penalty, so it didn't even count in the stat books.

Yea, am I the only one who thinks a play that was only successful because of an illegal push shouldn't be the #1?

The Play has got to be #1 and, I'm horribly biases, but still, The Run should be #2. There's a few more in there I disagree with, but I disagree with SI like I breathe so I'm just going to stick with that.

Crouch's run against Missu was a good one that should have been there IMO

I'm not so sure about that play, it was pretty standard for Crouch to do something like that. Why is that play between Alabama(George Teague) and Miami on there? It even says that play was taken back by a penalty, so it didn't even count in the stat books.

Yeah that makes no sense having that in there. Through the years there have been many great woulda coulda shoulda plays called back on penalties. Maybe they should do a list of alltime great plays that never counted. Then they can make a list of ones that counted that shouldn't have like the phantom touchdown by Florida State against Nebraska after the 1993 season.