Northwestern Week Pressers

Mavric

2 hours ago, skers44 said:

We seriously are the most injury prone team in America arent we

It seems like it and it's been year after year of this since we've come to the B1G. I can only think it has something to do with our strength and conditioning program. That seems to be the only logical answer at this point unless there is something I'm missing somewhere. Someone with vision needs to come into that area and separate us again from other programs and jump on the "next big thing" train in strength and conditioning. 

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

It seems like it and it's been year after year of this since we've come to the B1G. I can only think it has something to do with our strength and conditioning program. That seems to be the only logical answer at this point unless there is something I'm missing somewhere. Someone with vision needs to come into that area and separate us again from other programs and jump on the "next big thing" train in strength and conditioning. 

I had this sent to me on Twitter by Mike'l Severe when I asked him about NU injuries.  NU's not the only team that has had a lot of injuries.  Florida and Florida State have been killed by injuries.  

http://www.donbest.com/ncaaf/injuries/

• Plus1 1

Here's how you run the ball, take it the f#*k outside the tackles. Like Bradley did. Now that he is hurt, I'm sure we will put zig in and go for 2 yards a quarter. Nothing against Zig, he's a strong, powerful back - he just isn't illusive enough to break runs when he's getting hit 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I had this sent to me on Twitter by Mike'l Severe when I asked him about NU injuries.  NU's not the only team that has had a lot of injuries.  Florida and Florida State have been killed by injuries.  

http://www.donbest.com/ncaaf/injuries/

Interesting, thanks. Looks like we've got 13 injuries. Only two programs have more injuries than us in the B1G, Indiana with 14 and Wisconsin with 18! 

8 hours ago, Mavric said:

In other words our first offensive play will be the same inside zone, with the same TE/WR motion we've ran all year for a yard or two.

If the 1 on 1's aren't working why aren't they running more ISO's, traps, something to help? Those shouldn't be foreign concepts to pro/west coast guys.