Bill Callahan is officially no longer Nebraska's worst, modern era coach

Just now, Making Chimichangas said:

The game is not over. 

I'll +1 you until your eyes bleed.  Yeah...I "went" there!  :P  :D

I went to your profile page and plus one every front page comment... You have no chance. Dont make me go to the second page. I will do it I will go all North Korea on you.

• Plus1 1

The internet was created to sustain "dumb games."  Ask Al Gore, he'll tell you it's true.

He created it dint he? In his garage? Thats right. B word because old enemies will report me. I have science on my side!

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, KazLong said:

I went to your profile page and plus one every front page comment... You have no chance. Dont make me go to the second page. I will do it I will go all North Korea on you.

I'll see your "North Korea" and call you with "Donald Trump,"

I then raise you with Paul Manafort and the Russian mafia.

I'm a gambler, I count cards, and you're out of luck...just fold now before it's too late.  :D

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

The internet was created to sustain "dumb games."  Ask Al Gore, he'll tell you it's true.

Joke is on me after not posting for 2 years I cant go back more then the front page was about to launch the nukes and like all your prior post.

1 minute ago, Making Chimichangas said:

I'm a gambler, I count cards, and you're out of luck...just fold now before it's too late.  :D

Guess what just got a like your almost dead at this point. 

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

I will  call your North Korea with here 25 million starving people with worms to feed. That is my Trump Card. Enjoy. We have tunnels  they will all live and enjoy feeding them as I flea to Caribbean. Check and mate. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, KazLong said:

I will  call your North Korea with here 25 million starving people with worms to feed. That is my Trump Card. Enjoy. We have tunnels  they will all live and enjoy feeding them as I flea to Caribbean. Check and mate. 

Oh to the contrary....

I'll see your 25 million starving Korean people and RAISE you with 40+ million people in the USA who do not have health care insurance.

(Mods and Admins...Kaz and I are just kidding around, not trying to insert politics into a football forum where it doesn't belong.  #Disclaimer)

• Plus1 1

Oh to the contrary....

I'll see your 25 million starving Korean people and RAISE you with 40+ million people in the USA who do not have health care insurance.

(Mods and Admins...Kaz and I are just kidding around, not trying to insert politics into a football forum where it doesn't belong.  #Disclaimer)

That is great to know I will be donating 100k blankets today to America... They aren't from sick patients. 

• Plus1 1