2018 NFL Draft

Mavric

2 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

I am happy they passed on him. Von Miller and Chubb will be scary good.

Yeah, this is probably the smarter pick.  Worked out REALLY well for the Broncos when they went a little "different" route than expected and took Miller.  If Chubb can be anything close to that their defense will be really good.

But I'm still worried about the QB spot.  It's a QB league and most of the time it doesn't end up mattering a whole lot how good your defense is if your offense can't do their job.  

Maybe they'll grab Tanner Lee in a later round.  :o

9 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, this is probably the smarter pick.  Worked out REALLY well for the Broncos when they went a little "different" route than expected and took Miller.  If Chubb can be anything close to that their defense will be really good.

But I'm still worried about the QB spot.  It's a QB league and most of the time it doesn't end up mattering a whole lot how good your defense is if your offense can't do their job.  

Maybe they'll grab Tanner Lee in a later round.  :o

They will probably look at a guy like Lauleta in round 3 or Mike White in round 4. They believe in Case Keenum, and want to build other areas of the team.