tunnel walk revisions

have any of yous guys thought about the revisions to tunnel walk this year ?

i am thinking the tunnel walk will be longer this year since their is an actual tunnel from the locker rooms to the stadium...sweet!

I know they are coming out of the North end now so that should be interesting (no if we ever lose we cant blame it on the entrance change...or can we?)

well does anyone know of any other changes or revisions this upcoming season

I wish 'Sirius' would only be a small part of the entrance. NU needs a mix, with Sirius included, but there are alot of fire'em up songs and beats that could be added. Otherwise, should be fun, as always :thumbs

Yeah, but the Tunnel Walk just isn't the Tunnel Walk without Sirius. I haven't attended too many games but when that one tone comes across the speakers, I get goosebumps that I never experience anytime else. I would be PISSED if they EVER changed the song of the Tunnel Walk. Some beats would be nice for near the end when they just about charge onto the field or like with the "We Ready" remix by Pillen, if you've ever heard the song, (which they play during warm-ups at the games if you've noticed :thumbs) that song is a great fire 'em up song. If they just put the one line, "We Ready" and then go into the Tunnel Walk that would be AWESOME! It gets the crowd ready for what's coming.

Here are some put together by members:

Eminem - Till I Collapse

Sirius/We Ready

Korn & others

I personally only liked the eminem mix, and I'm not even that big of an eminem fan. No offense to the others, I'm sure they put alot of effort into them.

My take is this. I realize I am in the minority in the anti-Sirius position. That's why I would suggest to keep some of it, and add other stuff. Dang, if you completely pulled the plug on Sirius, and only include Eminem?! You'd have to buy about 50 doggie poop-scoopers for the security staff, because the Depends overflow from the blue-hairs would have Memorial Stadium stinking like a 3-hour Bob Saget drama.

Maybe I'll make my own little ditty, and be happy with that. A 1982 album song most known for a basketball team intro (Chicago Bulls and MJ) just isn't what I think the Huskers should settle with. It isn't original. But here in conservative, Republican Nebraska, I know a thing or two about people and change. ;)

I know they are coming out of the North end now so that should be interesting

I hadn't heard that yet. but it figures since the locker rooms will be in that end now.

anyone know which corner specifically? NW or NE?

another question: the *old* Tunnel Walk route had the brick walk way with the championship years on floor plaques- any idea what will happen to those?

or are they doomed to become "oh yeah, the players used to walk over those before they entered the stadium"