The wildcard

As I have mentioned on the board before I read an article with Scott Downing stating that there wouldn't be any chance that Kenny Wilson will come to Lincoln and not see the field this season. Things are going to be heating up with the running game in a big way baby! I am beside myself right now :restore2

all of the recruits are here...some are taking summer class.... i've seen all of the older guys down at the bar and wilson looks good...big boy... and if he's as fast as they say he is...look out...I'm very excited

As I have mentioned on the board before I read an article with Scott Downing stating that there wouldn't be any chance that Kenny Wilson will come to Lincoln and not see the field this season. Things are going to be heating up with the running game in a big way baby! I am beside myself right now :restore2

Only Siths deal in 'absolutes'

It is going to be exciting to watch all of these guys compete. Practices will be intense for these RB's and they will be giving their all come game time, b/c one little mistake and you are back down the depth chart.

It kinda of seems like we are the Denver Broncos a few years back of college football...with all of the top notch backs of course.