Throw back jersey?

I'm listening to 1620 The Zone right now and they're talking about a throw back jersey day in college football. Does anyone know if this is really going to happen or is this just radio talk? I missed the first 20 minutes of the show.

I hope this happens and I hope the Huskers wear the uniforms from 1971 with the shoulder stripes. I love that jersey!

When I was a 'lil Husker fan at age 10 or so, I'd thought it would be cool to have a little Herbie Husker (the one with the overalls) on our helmet and take away the N. :lol:

... okay, forget what i said about getting huskerfan8...

GET DBETZ3!!!

i mean for just some games not everygame..it would be something different and it owuld look awesome on the defense

UMMMMMMMMMM, no. Home, red shirts, white pants. Road, white shirts, red pants. Helmet stays the same. It's ok to talk of tunnel walk changes, but let's stick to the script with uniform colors. Some throwback like the 70's uni's would be cool(if there is a throwback day), like the first poster had said.