The time when Mike Tirico called the Colorado Student Section "idiots" (2005 Nebraska @ Colorado)

9 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

They were really nice, great guys except for the southern racist thing. We were all active members at the time so yeah, they told us all about how they were messing with their pledges for hell week. And we all had the same actual ritual activation ceremony so that was no secret. It was fun but it got real uncomfortable as we were sitting on their front porch having a few beers and a couple black guys were walking down the street. Out of the blue, this guy who seemed like a great guy and had been nicer than hell to us yells at these two guys "where ya goin' boy?" I couldn't believe it. The two guys walking just put their heads down and picked up the pace. I can't even really describe what that was like but I figured out real quick that down south they hadn't made near the strides in race relations and equality as we had a bit further north. I mean I didn't see any hoods or anything but I'm guessing there may have been some in the vicinity. I don't know how to describe it other than shocking. That was 36 years ago.....

Dang!  That is crazy!