movies you have walked out of

I have walked out of only one movie well two if you count going to tell the movie staff that Austin Powers was on fire. 20 min delay but loved the flick...anyway moving on.

I have walked on:

Kung Pow

(I love dumb movies but really could not take anymore about half way through)

Should have walked on many more one I can think of:

Alexander

:bang I knew it was gay and I went anyway :bang

The Royal Tannebaums was pretty bad. Or About Schmidt. Luckily I didn't have any sharp objects around. :bang

I liked The Royal Tannebaums. Only movie I've ever walked out on was Life is Beautiful, it later won an academy award, maybe I should have watched the rest.

i absolutely hate movie theatres. people coughing, cell phones, kids, and i hate listening to other people smack their junkfood and slurp up their drinks. so i made a home theatre for myself. I get free satelite from one of my computer-savvy buds so i just wait for the movie to come out on PPV(if you call it that :D). If i would walk out on some movies, it would most likely be horror movies because the characters are frickin dumb. "people are trying to kill me so im going to wander off alone to check on this obviously not-so-mysterious noise." If i want to be scared, ill go ride a roller coaster or go to a hospital.

i absolutely hate movie theatres. people coughing, cell phones, kids, and i hate listening to other people smack their junkfood and slurp up their drinks. so i made a home theatre for myself. I get free satelite from one of my computer-savvy buds so i just wait for the movie to come out on PPV(if you call it that :D). If i would walk out on some movies, it would most likely be horror movies because the characters are frickin dumb. "people are trying to kill me so im going to wander off alone to check on this obviously not-so-mysterious noise." If i want to be scared, ill go ride a roller coaster or go to a hospital.

We're on the same page *wink wink* about the home theater thing.. I hate going to movie theaters too, the people suck, that's a big part of it but mainly because I hate, I mean REALLY HATE, the smell of popcorn.