Last to post wins

so, has anyone ever picked a booger that was so dry and crusty it pulled out 3 or 4 nose hairs?

I did once and flung it across the room and hit your arm.

I actually had one the other day. I called up Chase Daniel and asked him if needed something to eat for Thanksgiving. He said he did so I'm sending it in the mail. Enjoy your feast Chase!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Take it easy there, Chuck. See, there's three kinds of people: d*cks, p*ssies, and a**holes. P*ssies think everyone can get along, and d*cks just want to f*ck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your a**holes, Chuck. And all the a**holes want us to sh*t all over everything! So, p*ssies may get mad at d*cks once in a while, because p*ssies get f*cked by d*cks. But d*cks also f*ck a**holes, Chuck. And if they didn't f*ck the a**holes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your d*ck and your p*ssy all covered in sh*t!

I love that movie....'Matt Damon" :lol:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Take it easy there, Chuck. See, there's three kinds of people: d*cks, p*ssies, and a**holes. P*ssies think everyone can get along, and d*cks just want to f*ck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your a**holes, Chuck. And all the a**holes want us to sh*t all over everything! So, p*ssies may get mad at d*cks once in a while, because p*ssies get f*cked by d*cks. But d*cks also f*ck a**holes, Chuck. And if they didn't f*ck the a**holes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your d*ck and your p*ssy all covered in sh*t!

I love that movie....'Matt Damon" :lol:

Then you will love this........

I was nineteen years old when the musical Cats came to our town. I couldn't wait to see it. After the show I was asked if I wanted to go meet some of the performers backstage. Man, I was thrilled. But when I got back there, they were drunk and out of control. Rumpus Cat and Macavity kept feeling up my leg. I tried to leave, but, Rumpleteazer held me down, and... I was raped by Mr. Mistoffelees.

so, has anyone ever picked a booger that was so dry and crusty it pulled out 3 or 4 nose hairs?

I hate when you do that, and you get that twinge in the middle of you back like it's connected that far, or has something to do with accupuncture mapping.

It always seems to be 3, 5, or 7 hairs, too (prime #'s?)

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic