Last to post wins

not fair to Nicole, She is young so we have to cut her some slack... Icy roads suck...big!!

AND you really don't want to be grouping all us women together...promise.

As all you men know, some of us women are good at one thing :) and some of us are good at another . :thumbs ..but there are a very few of us, (me included) that can do it all, at the same time, while driving down the road at 65 MPH... I promise... :worship

Enlighten us PLEASE

Husker Rob...don't know Karma... :)

Uno- not going to give away all my secrets...where's the fun in that?

By the way..welcome back! rnr went well?

In some ways I never should have left, and in other ways I never should have come back. While I was at home the Huskers lost and now that I am back the season is over.

GBR

Wow, don't know how to respond to that...Man oh man...are you back in Iraq? I assume yes?

if so, sorry, that sucks for you and your family. and only 18 more days until signing day if that helps...

In some ways I never should have left, and in other ways I never should have come back. While I was at home the Huskers lost and now that I am back the season is over.

GBR

Wow, don't know how to respond to that...Man oh man...are you back in Iraq? I assume yes?

if so, sorry, that sucks for you and your family. and only 18 more days until signing day if that helps...

Great thanks for reminding me of signing day!!!! The time was flying by until you said that!!!! :ahhhhhhhh

GBR

Yes I am back for another go around. It is not to bad where I am at and the time does fly once you get into the routine. I am looking forward to signing day, it should liven up the board for a while.

GBR

Yes I am back for another go around. It is not to bad where I am at and the time does fly once you get into the routine. I am looking forward to signing day, it should liven up the board for a while.

Welcome back brotha Uno! :woo

GBR

Welcome back brotha Uno! :woo

Thanks, looking forward to bantering with the best people on earth. HUSKER FANS

Your a seahawks fan??? That's it your out of the will..................... <_<

:hellloooo I can't change the fact I was born/raised in the Pacific Northwest so it must be in my genes or something :dunno . If it makes ya sleep better at night looking at me (and where I live) you'd never guess that I'm a Seahawk fan. But it's quite obvious which team's first in my heart

I'm currently converting my g/f into a Husker fan from a Cowboys fan :restore

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic