Last to post wins

Does anyone know what San Diego means in German?

Whales vagina.

Do you know what diversity is? I believe it is an old, old, old wooden ship used during the civil war era.

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

Whales vagina.

Do you know what diversity is? I believe it is an old, old, old wooden ship used during the civil war era.

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

That will make him backed up for awhile. I'd be no where near him when it releases. lol

Whales vagina.

Smells like that time the racoon got caught in the copier.

Whales vagina.

No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Whales vagina.

No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Cannonball!

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic