Last to post wins

you can if you try hard enough!! :bonez

I'm pretty sure that HuskersNow's idea of "beating the man" is considerably different than your sexual fantasizes...

AR is she starting up again with "those" thoughts?

Seems to be - but you and I are kind of responsible for that, what with her thinking of us as sex objects. She sees our screen names and, well...

you can if you try hard enough!! :bonez

I'm pretty sure that HuskersNow's idea of "beating the man" is considerably different than your sexual fantasizes...

AR is she starting up again with "those" thoughts?

Seems to be - but you and I are kind of responsible for that, what with her thinking of us as sex objects. She sees our screen names and, well...

gotcha, maybe i should change my name, but then i would loose all of the posts that i have tallied up right now.

Just for fun, one of these days, I might turn on the page limit. You won't know when, you won't know the limit, all the sudden the poster will get an error that the max thread limit has been reached. But then again, maybe I wont. ;)

Hopefully that will give you a little glimmer of hope...

Jesus.......................now I'm going to wonder forever is this the time it does it!!!! :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

see just like i said at the beginning one of the mods or admin guys would shut it down right after they post last, and then they win

its a conspiracy i tell ya.

I guess the only way to win is to stay on the board 24/7 watching and waiting until the time has come. :o

Drowning has a blow up goat in his baaaack yaaaaaard

Seriously... if I catch you using it without my permission again... I'll have to hurt you.

nasty, both of you, just plain nasty

It's only nasty if you haven't tried it...wait...what?!?

OMG not another one

not another one what?? :dunno You mean you are not into "interspecies erotica"?

You are missing out! :corndance

boomer and olb dont live anywhere near me

speaking of, what happened to them...rob, dont tell me you took out the trash without me! :angry:

i dont have that kind of power, i think one might still be around, but i am pretty sure one of them got the boot

just not sure which one is gone

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic