Last to post wins

Drowning the Retard

Had an 8 lb water head

he came one day

and said to me

"Hath you stheen my foothball"

Ok... I've had it we these "retard" comments! Here's a picture... DO I LOOK LIKE A RETARD TO YOU?!!

bubbles.jpg

Please go to the nearest construction site and piss on the biggest guy there and tell him to give you head. That should be enough to either have you relieved of this difficulity you call life or a date with BRI.

I WIN

You ever have a bad snack day.

Im wearing my husker jersey and i decide to get some snacks while im gasin up.

1 44oz coke

1 jalapino slim jim

1 bag combos

1 bag cornuts

I start buy takin a drink of the coke, well the dam lid was malfunctioning and i spilled it several times on my jersey. Dam but ok i guess i can wash it.

I dig into the Slim Jim. This must of been the nastiest part of the cow because this was not good. Chewey and tasted bad. Only ate half of it then tossed it on the floorboard.

Opened up the combos for some. Blah stale, you dont think that combos would go bad but yesss they do.

I was thinkin that at this rate the cornuts would chip a tooth or something so i set them aside. Took a big drink and spilled even more on my jersey.

It was not a good snack day.

Buy the way.

I win

You ever have a bad snack day.

Im wearing my husker jersey and i decide to get some snacks while im gasin up.

1 44oz coke

1 jalapino slim jim

1 bag combos

1 bag cornuts

I start buy takin a drink of the coke, well the dam lid was malfunctioning and i spilled it several times on my jersey. Dam but ok i guess i can wash it.

I dig into the Slim Jim. This must of been the nastiest part of the cow because this was not good. Chewey and tasted bad. Only ate half of it then tossed it on the floorboard.

Opened up the combos for some. Blah stale, you dont think that combos would go bad but yesss they do.

I was thinkin that at this rate the cornuts would chip a tooth or something so i set them aside. Took a big drink and spilled even more on my jersey.

It was not a good snack day.

Buy the way.

I win

did you mess up your hair to?

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic