Last to post wins

Allrighty then.....for the sake of good mojo, I win. I will forgo this hollow victory for a real one this Saturday vs. Mizzou. It worked last weekend. I just need to get my home game apparel in order. My away game apparel is kickin' some serious booty. Much like Bo and the coaches, I am shaking up the home game apparel to see if there is anything that can be done to reduce distractions. Old school cap will possibly be brought out of retirement. It served us well in mid 90s. They make red duct tape now, so I can replace the gray duct tape and make it almost like new. You know what they say..."if you can't duck it, f#@k it!" At least it will look better than it does now. Should I go for the white Husker tee under the red home replica jersey? The red husker tee for the red-out affected our catching abilities, can't do that again. :moreinteresting

Allrighty then.....for the sake of good mojo, I win. I will forgo this hollow victory for a real one this Saturday vs. Mizzou. It worked last weekend. I just need to get my home game apparel in order. My away game apparel is kickin' some serious booty. Much like Bo and the coaches, I am shaking up the home game apparel to see if there is anything that can be done to reduce distractions. Old school cap will possibly be brought out of retirement. It served us well in mid 90s. They make red duct tape now, so I can replace the gray duct tape and make it almost like new. You know what they say..."if you can't duck it, f#@k it!" At least it will look better than it does now. Should I go for the white Husker tee under the red home replica jersey? The red husker tee for the red-out affected our catching abilities, can't do that again. :moreinteresting

You have overlooked one important detail my friend, and that is that I WIN!

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic