Superstitions?

Mine is the cause of the down fall of the program.

I was given a life size plaster footbal with NO 1 1970-71 on it. It has always been a prized possession

Three days before the infamous Colorado masscre, it was knocked from the shelf and broken. I picked up the pieces and put them in a box.

I never did anything with them until prior to last years games. I glued it back together and put it back in its rightfull place. It seemed to help.

I now have a new one, and it was not cheap. But we should return to the Nebraska of old now.

You can all blame me for the downfall, I take responsiblity. But now the wrong has been corrected. Just win baby.

Oh by the way it is now velcroed to the shelf and there is rail around it if it should come loose. If it gets broken again I will just kill myself, rather than go through it again.

you..... sick......bastard.....DAMN YOU!

lol just kiddin.. glad to hear you took some pre-emptive measures to ensure the security of our football program.

If I do have to tape a game I dont what to hear the score at all until I watch it.

It is very tuff to do but I just act like its being played live.

I know :wtf

I am the same way I have run out of the room with my ears covered humming or yelling just to not hear the score before I watch it on TIVO :thumbs

We've never lost a game that i've attended. I"m 5-0 and i've got my season tickets for next year so i think we're set.

I have the same thing going on for me. I am 3-0 when it comes to games that I have been too. And I am trying to get to the LT, Iowa St, and Texas games this year. Hopefully I can keep the streek going.