Mail Time

Nebraska this year will have two games against top powers (at USC and Texas at home) to prove that they are back as a top-notch program. One, how do you think they will do in those games? And two, will Nebraska this year return to the top of crop in the Big 12 like it's used to?

-- Mike Bilesimo, Pittsburgh

Get his answer here: Link

Nothing new...pretty much what we all thought already.

Hi, sorry for my awful english. I'm a Italian Huskers fan, do you want tell me something about the life of a Huskers, the crowd, the rivalry?

thanks

the life of a husker is great! it's like christmas! 365 days a year knowing that you follow the greatest college football team God has seen fit to grace us mere mortals, though our bliss is tempered with the sadness that there are some people who follow lesser teams.

this is a visual representation of the affection Nebraska fans have with our team...

post-33-1152307262.jpg

... sort of... i guess.

but anyway, we all hope and pray that these wayward souls find the true path to true football enlightment: to lincoln and the once and future kings of the big xii north, the Nebraska Cornhusers!

welcome the board!