ND = Negative Recruiting

Even if they do find out that this negative recruiting is true, is there anything that can/should be done about it? Would ND receive some sort of sanction or anything? Also, I thought I remembered reading something about Weis helping current players (Quinn, etc.) pick agents for the NFL and the possibility of ND/Weis being punished. Has anyone else heard this? (it was early early in the summer)

that is pretty shady... but a kid should know better than to take anything that a rival school has to say... if this were the case would any of us love the huskers like we do, we all know how much trash everyone throws on the huskers. any kid that is dumb enough to fall for that and go against committing is just plain dumb... Personally I thik that any kid that de-commits from a school and goes to a different one...except for nebraska should be shot on spot :):hmmph

it probably would be best to forget about it. Lets think about this, do you think anything will ever happen to the media's lovechild, Notre Lame? or their poster boy Brady Quinn? hell no. Does anybody remember about Reggie Bush's scandal? havent heard anything new from that front, or Leinart's apartment scandal..