CFB Risk

Toe

2 hours ago, deeretech129 said:

Here is the continental US, I didn't see it posted already. Sorry to double post. 

current.PNG

Michigan is ticked off at GT.....no longer neutral. OSU is hurting. Looks like they went after Lincoln out of spite. Is Stanford gone?

@nic Yep, Stanford is gone, we finished them off by taking Ole Miss from them last night. BTW, that gray Kansas territory is Texas's, that's their color when you hover your mouse over one of their territories.

16 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

What are mercenaries in this game?  I see had 4 yesterday.

When a team holds another teams "capitol", so, as we hold Wyoming, a Wyoming player could play 'for us' as a mercenary and attack other teams.

Right now most of the mercs are Oklahoma/Stanford rogues attacking us or trying to disrupt our relationship with Michigan. I'm sure there are other across the map but I haven't analyzed it enough. We go on the offensive a little bit tonight, the roll happens at 10 PM CST. 

@nic Right, GT has been getting more aggressive in the southwest in the last couple turns. Mostly it's been Michigan's to handle, but now they're bordering a couple of our territories as well, so we'll need to push back against them.

• Chaos took Lincoln tonight, even though we had a 2:1 edge on them. Since Stanford was eliminated yesterday, Chaos got a bump in players tonight, and most of those are butthurt ex-Stanford players. Chaos had 313 players and 2234 stars tonight, up from an average over the previous three nights of 274 players and 1957 stars.
  • Wisconsin took a big hit tonight, falling from 22 territories down to 14.
  • Keep pushing back against Chaos and expand our territories in the east/southeast.
  • Plus1 1

Today our moves will push Chaos up north or down south, hopefully deflecting them away from our allies & we can "pinch" them between two of our borders and team up to eliminate them, this would leave them nowhere but GT and the east coast areas to run around.Also, just so everyone is aware, chaos is coded so it cannot be totally eliminated. Which isn't an issue now, but was back when it was new. 

Things will begin to heat up quickly in the coming days. 

@Toe help me out. The bot said I am to attack Nebraska territory. Is that right? under the teams to attack, there is no Nebraska territory, just Nebraska. Please confirm this is the correct selection. I dm’d that poop something and deer something but didn’t get responses. Under three hours  

@krc1995 Yes, you should be able to attack the Nebraska territory tonight. If you look in the Attack section under Actions, you should see the big red N. All you have to do is click on it, and it should lock in your action.

Eh, overall we're about the same as we have been over the last few days. It just kinda sucks to lose the homeland, you know?

If you click on a territory on the map, and then click View History, it'll show you the results of fighting each day in that territory. Click on the second to last icon, and it'll show you the results of yesterday's battle.

For example, here's last night's battle in Nebraska (some say Lincoln, to be clear that you're talking about the territory and not the team): https://collegefootballrisk.com/territory/Nebraska/2/37

If you look at the top section, the winner (in this case Chaos) is highlighted in green on the left. Notice the Chance column, it shows that we had a 0.64 (ie 64%) chance to win the territory, while Chaos had 0.35 (ie 35%) chance to win it. So we had nearly twice the odds of victory that Chaos had, buuut Chaos still pulled off the upset. It happens.

• Plus1 1
  • Toe changed the title to CFB Risk