The brotherhood

Figured I would share this. I live smack dab in enemy territory. Today I went to the finish line shoe store, was trying on some shoes. A guy walked in wearing a Husker football t shirt.

We must have talked for twenty minutes. The thing about it is this type of thing happens all the time. There are A LOT of Husker fanatics in Oklahoma , believe me.

Its more than just rooting for a football team. Its a brotherhood of fans who absolutely live and die for this team.

So for all those who cant be in Nebraska and the lucky folks who can, this ones for you........................

GO BIG f'ing RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

HSKRNOKC,

I was on I-40 heading west heading towards Choctaw road when it came to a stop. I was flying a NU window flag at the time. About 3 cars up, this guy gets out of his car in the middle of the Interstate, looks back at me and with his arms raised he yells "Go Huskers!" Turns out this guy was a NU fan. I had a kid in Newalla tell me he liked my Huskers tag on the front of my truck (RED Dodge truck mind you :woo ). Another Okie Husker fan. There's a guy working in the same building as I who is a die-hard Huskers fan and I work with a guy who's brother played for NU back in the late 90's (now plays for the Raiders) who's also a Huskers fan! I see people all the time around here wearing the true Red and White colors of Nebraska! GBR!! :restore

Nate,

When you show those games, let me know! I'll come down and give you some backup support :horns2