What will you be doing on Saturdays this Fall??

On 8/14/2020 at 2:25 PM, TGHusker said:

So, I've watched Nebraska football since 1970 - 8th grade.  The only time I wasn't seriously watching was while I attended South Dakota State Univ as an undergrad - 74-78.  I had to attend all of the Jackrabbit games as a Jack fan.  But since then I've bled Nebraska Red and felt its lowest lows (78 loss to Mo after beating OU, 82 PSU, 83 Miami, 87 OU, 94 Orange Bowl FSU, BC & MR) and its highest high - all of the NC, Conf Championships and wins over OU and other rivals, Tom's record and sell out crowds and too many national leading streaks to name. 

But what to do about 2020 with no games.  What will I do. - no Oklahoma Cornhusker Club watch parties to go to or bus trips to games (as in the old Big 12 days).  What will you do?

2ptkc1.jpg

sport-football-honey_do_list-to_do_list-

Seriously,  without football this fall,  I will probably spend more time doing things with my wife and that ain't all bad. 

That is actually a good thing.   A time to evaluate/adjust the priorities of life- which has been the case wt this whole covid crisis.   Oh, and probably watching some SEC, Big 12 and ACC games and wishing the Big Red was playing. 

So what will you be doing??

Starting to sound like this thread will need to get shut down.

• Plus1 2