So Cal Roll Call '06

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!?!?!?!??!

Germans?,

Dont bother him he is on a Roll.

I might be wrong but I think that is a Famous Quote from the movie Animal House

Yep and my quote was the one that happened right after that.

You can watch the movie to see.

It is a classic anyway.

Wednesday, September 13 - Kansas City(MCI) to Las Vegas(LAS)

Flight 1315 Depart Kansas City(MCI) at 05:55 PM and

arrive in Las Vegas(LAS) at 06:55 PM

Sunday, September 17 - LOS ANGELES INTL(LAX) to KANSAS CITY INTL(MCI) Flight 490 M Depart LOS ANGELES INTL(LAX) at 2:15PM and Arrive in KANSAS CITY INTL(MCI) at 7:20PM

Hell YEAH! Going to Vegas on Wednesday to win a few grand before the game so I can buy all huskerboard members all the damn beer they can drink at the tailgate party!

Where is everybody staying? My hotel is lined up close to LAX and pretty close the the Coliseum. The bad thing is that it's 45 minutes from the bar that the Sidetrack band is playing at, so I don't think I'll be able to make that party.

Sunday, September 17 - LOS ANGELES INTL(LAX) to KANSAS CITY INTL(MCI) Flight 490 M Depart LOS ANGELES INTL(LAX) at 2:15PM and Arrive in KANSAS CITY INTL(MCI) at 7:20PM

Hell YEAH! Going to Vegas on Wednesday to win a few grand before the game so I can buy all huskerboard members all the damn beer they can drink at the tailgate party!

Where is everybody staying? My hotel is lined up close to LAX and pretty close the the Coliseum. The bad thing is that it's 45 minutes from the bar that the Sidetrack band is playing at, so I don't think I'll be able to make that party.

Where's the bar Sidetracks is playing at?

there are a group of us (6) that will be in attendance. We are staying on manhattan beach, we need a tailgate party!!!!!! Anyone interested?

Make sure you go to BLUE 32 in Hermosa Beach - 6 of the HOTTEST girls in the Manhattan / Hermosa Beach area work there. :cheers

If there is a big enough group of the 'LAX' club that can't make it to where the Sidetrack band is at, could we get a group together for the fly boys? I heard Yankee Doodles in Long Beach is cool, but that's a half-hour drive down the 405. What else is up around there? Just throwin it out there, Huskers in Cali! :thumbs