So Cal Roll Call '06

Sorry to all for not being around the website for a while. Having a baby really takes the free time out, but she's getting older, finding her own food on the floor now and leaving more time for Dad to concentrate on the Huskers. Anyway, here's the schedule for the Sidetrack Band in LA Sep 15/16:

Friday, September 15, 2006: The Sidetrack Band will be playing at

Antonello's

in Santa Ana, CA

at 3800 Plaza Drive

Saturday, September 16, 2006: The Sidetrack Band will be playing at

Hangout Pre-Game Tailgate Party

in Los Angeles, CA

at 700 State Drive (near the Colliseum)

I also talked to one of the members of the band and he thought they may be playing in Vegas on Thursday night. If I hear any more, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Sorry. Here is the quote from that. "If championships are won on the offensive and defensive line, the Trojans had better hope that none of their starters get hurt, as they are relatively thin in terms of depth and experience." I was trying to say that if someone gets hurt, we will be able to attack their qb's even better. My bad on the original post.

I guess we can forgive you. I mean, it's not like you were trying to ruin our lives or anything.

Yep. I'm over it. Nice find though. Good to see they have weaknesses.

Every team has weaknesses...it's up to Callahan to exploit them as the game develops...this is what TO was pretty good at, hopefully Cally will follow suit.