Netflix called - what story do you want to tell?

This is an interesting premise. 

This is a tough question, because there are SO MANY options. Some of my ideas:

The story of Julius Caesar from the crossing of the Rubicon to his triumphal return to Rome after the the battle of Munda.

Alexander's battles of conquest over Darius. Nothing else - not his Indian campaign, or Egypt, just against Darius.

The making of the SR-71, from blueprints to flight, in less than four years - without computers

• Plus1 1

I love movies about unknown stories around major historical events.  Mostly wars.  Like, there have been a few really good movies out lately about germans who opposed Hitler in WWII.  The latest I watched was The Resistance Banker.  Some would find it boring but I find it amazing what these people risked.  

So, My answer would be something like that, but I don't know if any right off the top of my head....because a movie hasn't been made about it to teach me about it.  :dunno

How about the story around the assassination of Franz Ferdinand that started WWI.  OR....use that as the beginning of the movie and shoot off into a story of the people who tried to hunt down the assassins or how it started WWI.

OK...I've got one.  

I read the book the Forgotten 500.  It's about an amazing rescue mission of 500 airmen in WWII who were trapped behind enemy lines in Yugoslavia.  They each got there one or two at a time from being shot down and the locals protected and hid them.  If I remember right, there were just going to be left there by the military/government but one man made it his mission to rescue them.

It was a good book but it's been a while since I read it.