KU commercials....

Down here in KC we're gettin' a lot of KU commercials that keep showing the Nebraska/KU game last year........and it's pissing me off. So much so that I'm yelling at the TV when they come on saying "Just wait until this season you douche bags!!!! We'll kick your ass in Lincoln!!!!"

God I can't wait until we play KU this year. It'll be the only game I'll make it up to in Lincoln and I'll be rootin' for the Big Red to smack some sense into the Jawhawks.

Down here in KC we're gettin' a lot of KU commercials that keep showing the Nebraska/KU game last year........and it's pissing me off. So much so that I'm yelling at the TV when they come on saying "Just wait until this season you douche bags!!!! We'll kick your ass in Lincoln!!!!"

God I can't wait until we play KU this year. It'll be the only game I'll make it up to in Lincoln and I'll be rootin' for the Big Red to smack some sense into the Jawhawks.

Those ass wipes are just clinging to the only glory their program will ever see. Too bad it was at our expense.

I guarentee that we will be ready for them this season. :restore

Typical....Just like Missouri tearing down goal post twice in 3 years when they beat Nebraska at home.....Seems like these other big 12 teams can't get over themselves when they beat Nebraska.

In the past couple of years since the Rose Bowl, teams have had a chance to beat us, but now that is over. Every team in the North took their shots at us, but those shots won't be tough anymore. Sorry KU, that was the one and only win you will have against the Huskers, in football at least. GBR. :restore