Ive read a lot of posts thanking the admins and mods for this absolutely outstanding board.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you....... The members of this board are freaking awesome. You all make this board what it is. ( The absolute only place to talk Husker sports!)

Every member here brings an attitude and flavor to this board that makes it a wonderful forum for all of us to enjoy.

So tell your friends, and once again.... LURKERS join in , your missing out if you dont! :thumbs

thank You. I agree with you about the membership. Where else can you get the quality of discussion about the best subject on earth and get paid to post about it.

AWSOME concept. I LOVE THIS BOARD. I nntroduced Husker Rob to this board and he quickly out posted me.

I think a great Idea would be to have a contest to see how many people a person can get to sign up in a certain amount of time. it would be fun and increase the membership.

GBR

There's one lady here for sure. And you all have been kind enough to let me post now and then. We got to tailgate last year for the Pitt game with some of the members, and my Mom, son, and I were treated like family. Great bunch of people! Still looking for Texas tickets......